What We Offer
What We Offer
We aim to provide members with practical advice on HR and employment problems, ranging from detailed points of law to broader based organisational business decisions.
In addition to individual member support, The BTF 50 Club is also tasked with identifying new legislation, highlighting particular areas of concern for employers and continued lobbying of Government and stakeholders on various topics concerning agricultural and horticultural employment issues such as agricultural wages, migrant workers schemes and GLA compliance.
Our annual charges are based on the number of employees (including casual) a business has at peak times.
Annual subscription provides access to the following:
- Unlimited telephone/email/written advice
- Precedent contracts of employment
- Template policy and procedure documents
- Factsheets on a range of employment issues
- Regular updates on the latest changes in employment law
- Practical advice on ETI audits, GLA compliance and managing seasonal labour
If detailed legal work is required which is over and above our expertise, we generally manage the provision of that and recharge clients the fees incurred. In addition to our membership service we also offer advice to non-members on a case by case basis, but in general, clients find annual subscription more cost effective.