Stuart Sillars MRICS FAAV
Associate Director (Rural)
01233 740077 / 07773 344504
Stuart is an experienced valuer and auctioneer and is in charge of the firm’s farm machinery and dispersal sales. He is also fully involved in the rural agency side of the business, together with its associated professional work.
Stuart was born and brought up in Kent and has over 30 years’ experience in rural practice. He previously ran Canterbury Livestock Market and the associated farm sales before joining BTF in 2001.
- Advice and implementation in relation to the sale and purchase of rural property
- Conduct of on-farm machinery dispersal sales
- Valuation of farm machinery and equipment for probate and estate planning purposes
- Valuations for stocktaking purposes
- Single Payment Scheme and Environmental Grant Scheme advice.