St Andrew’s House is a prominent landmark office building positioned adjacent to the Wincheap roundabout, at the junction of the main inner ring road connecting the A28 Canterbury to Ashford road with the A2.
The property comprises a modern open plan ground floor office suite which benefits from the following: •Air Conditioning •Suspended ceilings with integral LED Lighting •Raised Access Floors •Kitchenette •Telephone Entry System •Secure allocated basement parking
Enquire about this property
1125 square feet
Modern ground floor office suite within close proximity to train station and benefitting from underground secure car parking.